$1,000 ($900 tax deductible)
Give the gift of membership this holiday season!
Buy, renew, or upgrade an Aldrich membership and receive one at the same level for free.
Valid November 1 through December 31, 2017.
Memberships must be purchased no later than December 16 to ensure holiday delivery.
Questions? Please contact Kris Honeycutt, email@example.com, or 203.438.4519, extension 125.
*Please use the Add a note to your order box on the Cart page at checkout to indicate the gift recipient’s name(s), mailing address, phone number, and email. All gift memberships will be mailed directly to the
recipient unless directed otherwise.
Family Partner Benefits:
- Unlimited admission per cardholder
- $5 guest admission
- Invitations to members-only events
- Complimentary current exhibition catalogues
- Fairfield/Westchester Museum Alliance reciprocal benefits*
- Priority registration and program discounts
- Free admission to curator and artist-led family tours
- Unlimited admission for immediate family
- 10% discount on Camp Aldrich
- Early access to tickets and special pricing for premier social gatherings
- Exclusive pre-event experiences at social gatherings
- Reciprocal benefits to over 900 museums in North America**
- 10% discount of children’s birthday party
- Acknowledgment on donor wall and website
- Four guest passes
- New Benefit – Free admission for two adults and up to 4 children (17 and younger) to Storm King Art Center in New Windsor, NY. (Members must show their Aldrich membership cards and photo ID’s)
*Bruce Museum, The Barnum Museum, Hudson River Museum, Hudson Valley Center for Contemporary Art, Katonah Museum, Neuberger Museum of Art,Wave Hill
** To view participating North American Reciprocal Museums, click here
**To view participating Modern and Contemporary Reciprocal Museums, click here
If you prefer, please mail a check made payable to The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum, 258 Main Street, Ridgefield, CT 06877. For further assistance, contact Kris Honeycutt, Development Associate,
at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 203.438.4519, extension 125.