- Free admission to The Aldrich for all employees and accompanying family members
- Philanthropist partners will have the opportunity to directly impact and support local education programs in conjunction with The Aldrich
- Support Pre-K to 12 class visits
- Support Art Write—a program for Grades 1 through 12 in which participants investigate works of art as a platform for critical and creative thinking
- Support School in Residence—a program for Grades 2 through 12 in which participants look at contemporary art and explore interdisciplinary topics such as English, Social Studies, and Science
- Support Art Onsite—a program for pre-schoolers where the Museum becomes their classroom and art studio during multiple visits that complement school curriculum.
- Private tour for up to 25 accompanying guests with executive director or curator and exhibiting artist, by appointment, for each exhibition
To join at this level, please contact Bruce Smith, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.438.4519 extension 148 during regular museum hours.
Thank you for your support.