The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum is dedicated to mentoring the next generation of museum professionals. Aldrich interns are organized, creative, and motivated students looking to gain insight into how a contemporary art museum operates. Internships offer the opportunity to build critical professional skills and relationships with experienced museum mentors.
Please check back regularly for internship opportunities.
For more information, please contact Michelle Friedman, email@example.com or 203.438.4519, extension 146.
The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum Non-Discrimination Policy
The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum is committed to:
- The goal of achieving equal opportunity for all.
- Providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of the community.
- Providing an inclusive and nondiscriminatory work environment in which all employees are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Providing a workplace free from harassment of all kinds.
- Compliance with all federal and state legislation and regulations regarding non-discrimination.
Consistent with these principles, The Aldrich does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, expression and characteristics, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, visible or invisible disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.